Doug Hubbell, Ph.D.
Doug has over 25 years experience in chemicals, textiles, paper and consumer products. He now works as an independent consultant specializing in increasing profits by improving process performance. He is the author of "Managing for Profits," a handbook for managers.
- From 1970 to 1987 worked as process engineer and technical manager at Hoechst
- Recognized as one of 8 process improvement experts at Qualpro, Inc. (1987-1992)
- While at Anthony Industries, makers of K2 skis, played a key role on the team that won the 1995 RIT "USA Today" Quality Cup
- Founded Process Improvement Incorporated
- Made process improvements that saved $500,000 in one year for a manufacturing plant
- Post doctoral research at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, 1970
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Princeton University, 1969
- B.S., M.S. in Chemical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, 1965